Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
What's in this article:
- How does it work?
- Step 1 - The customer search for a products
- Step 2 - The customer applies relevant filters
- Step 3 - The customer reviews matching results
- Good to know
The Advanced Filter Options technology enables quick and simple ways of filtering options, to get to the desired product, quicker.
Customers don't buy whatever you're selling. They need to discover products that match their exact requirements. These requirements could be price, speed, location, product type and many more.The easier you make it for customers to find the exact product they want, the higher your conversion rates will be.
How does it work?
Our Advanced Filter Options make it quick and simple for customers to discover the product they want. These options are displayed dynamically, meaning the filters are relevant to the product being searched.E.g.Searching hotels? Filter by distance to city centreSearching flights? Filter by number of stops
Step 1 - The customer searches for a product
The customer searches for a product on the website and reviews the results
Step 2 - The customer applies relevant filters
Step 3 - The customer reviews matching products
The customer reviews the matching products and makes a selection
Good to know
- Filter options include tick boxes and sliders
- Works with Google Maps, to display accommodation
- Includes sub-location filters e.g Search "New York", and filter by Brooklyn, Long Island, Hoboken etc