Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
What's in this article:
- How does it work?
- Good to know
The Rules Management technology enables you to create profit rules, to increase the price of the products you sell.
The whole point of being in business is to make money.
In most cases, our technology is pulling in products from XML integrations, that include nett rates.
You want a simple and easy way to increase those prices, to add your profit margin, and make a success of your business.
Our Rules Management engine gives you complete control over when and how those profit margins can be applied.
You can create sophisticated set of rules, so that specific profit margins apply to products, based on:
- How the customer discovers the product
- How far in advance they are booking the product
- The time of year the booking takes place
- And many more options
How does it work?
Configure the profit margin with our Rules Management engine.
Publish the changes to take effect
The prices will be updated on the front end display, to your customers
Here's a quick video...
Good to know
- Update and edit rules as often as you like
- You can check to see which profit rules are applying to products in the search results
- Set priorities, so that one rule applies over another, if there's a conflict in dates