Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
What's in this article:
- How does it work?
- Good to know
The Any Extra technology enables you to offer and cross sell additional extras to customers, through the booking journey.
There are times that you want to cross sell additional products to your customers, that are not supplied via an XML integrated supply, but through physical inventory.
Items such as:
- Branded gifts / towels / sunglasses
- Tickets to local attractions that need purchasing manually
- Walking tours with local independent vendors that you have a direct relationship with
With other technology providers that don't offer this facility, you would need to manually email the customer with unique offers, and discuss the transaction, case by case.
However, with our Any Extra tool, you can now add the details of extras, and they will be displayed to the customer automatically, as part of the booking process.
How does it work?
Configure the details of the extra, that you wish to sell
The extra will automatically appear as part of the booking process
The extra will appear as part of the overall order confirmation
Good to know
- Display extras to customers based on their destination
- Choose from a range of pricing models, such as per unit, per person, per night etc