Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
What's in this article:
- How does it work?
- Good to know
The Advanced Agents technology provides a quick and simple way for Agent to edit and update booking documentation.
If only customers would book their travel products and that was it. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the industry, customers expect to be able to change their plans, add elements to a booking, cancel nights in a hotel and more.
Historically, this would have involved numerous "back and forth" email exchanges, but our Advanced Agents facilitates a quick and simple way for Agents to update booking documentation.
If a customer contacts an agent to make a change, the agent should confirm the changes with the supplier directly, and can then:
- Update the order documentation
- Add additional passenger details
- Resend the confirmation documents / emails
How does it work?
Step 1 - Search for an order
Search for a specific order within the booking dashboard
Step 2 - Open and Edit
Open an order and edit the document
Step 3 - Resend the confirmation
Resend the confirmation documentation to the customer
Good to know
- Allows agent to update their own contact details
- Review and filter bookings by a range of search criteria
- If used, keeps track of how much Agent credit has been used / is remaining