Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
What's in this article:
- How does it work?
- Good to know
The Trigger Emails technology enables you to send automated emails to customers, when triggered by specific events.
Communicating with customers is an activity that can take a lot of time and staff resources. In almost every online eCommerce business, it's always more efficient to automate communication where possible.
Our technology automatically sends an email whenever any of the following events takes place:
- When a customer abandons the basket / payment page and doesn't complete the booking
- When all elements within a booking have been confirmed
- When a balance is due to be paid, if the customer paid a deposit at the time of booking
- X days before travel
- X days after travel
- On the customers birthday
You have complete control over the content within the Trigger Emails, with our HTML content editor.
You can also personalise the content, by using our special content tags, that will pull through data from the member database, such as the customers first name.
How does it work?
Select the specific email you want to edit
Update the content of that email
Save the content, and it will be available immediately
Good to know
- Create your emails in Plain Text and HTML
- Special Content Tags cover a variety of options, like contact info, order information etc
- Create emails using HTML code