Create lists of users / customers, based on multiple filters.
Your CRM is a powerful database, which contains a rich variety of content about your users. But with a content rich member database, it can be challenging to find the lists of users you need to contact, using the various filters available to you.
With CRM Reports, within the Enterprise Reporting System, you are able to review lists of users within your database, that relate to multiple filters. For example, you could create a list of users, that meeting the following criteria:
- Gender is Male / Female
- Logged into the site and searched within the last 30 days
- Has booked on your site before
- Plus many more options
This will then display a list of user contact information, which you can then contact directly via email.
This is really valuable, if you need to contact a specific subset of customers who are travelling on a specific date.
Here's how it works...
Select the data filters you want to apply
Review the list of contacts
Send an email to the users
Good to know...
- In addition to sending an email, you can add a note, tag or delete en mass
- Great for segmenting your audience and crafting tailored marketing campaigns
- You can export a list of users via CSV document, into a third party email marketing service