Tag, sort and filter orders within the CMS, and message customers directly.
Within the travel industry, customer bookings can be in a variety of different conditions.
They could be any of the following:
- Deposit paid, awaiting full balance payment
- Deposit paid, part balance paid, awaiting full balance payment
- Pending booking, awaiting booking of a manual extra
- Booking confirmed, awaiting ticketing
- And many more
Keeping track of these bookings can be complex, if you're using multiple systems, but our Booking Queue technology provides one dashboard to manage all of this.
Here's what you can do:
- Create custom "Tags" and allocate them to specific orders
- Filter and display orders by "Tag"
- Add custom notes to each order
- Create stock email templates
- Send direct emails to customers, based on a stock email template
This provides staff with an easy way to manage and follow up with customers, to ensure all booking administration is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Here's how it works...
Open up the Booking Queue and review your orders
Add or remove tags to specific orders
Open the booking to send a template email to the customer
Good to know...
- The Booking Queue works in conjunction with the Order Management dashboard
- Create as many "Tags" as you want
- Great for managing multiple bookings at various stages of completion